- Contributed dynamic leadership skills toward managing 64 employees, with strong focus on boosting performance and quality.
- Mentored, motivated and supported team members, playing an instrumental role in the development of top performing staff.
Legal Research, Drafting & Analysis
- Applied advanced communication skills toward effectively drafting, reviewing and finalizing complex agreements, motions, orders, affidavits, petitions and contracts.
- Prioritized, planned, coordinated and finalized agreements to ensure on-time completion while maintaining high quality standards.
- Conducted comprehensive review and analysis of case material to ensure accuracy and completion.
- Performed extensive research of various laws and statutes to effectively draft memoranda for attorneys, integral to supporting key cases.
- Proficiently handled cite checking, due diligence activities and all aspects of electronic discovery, further illustrating exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills.
Communications & Organization
- Established key relationships and liaised with outside counsel, attorneys, senior management, staff and clients.
- Managed high-volume phone communications, directed calls and relayed detailed messages.
- Developed status reports; monitored and managed broad range of concurrent projects.
- Contributed organizational skills and strong attention to detail toward coordinating all office functions; efficiently planned and coordinated meetings, calendars, travel and conference calls.
- Spearheaded the development of six training support packages of the New Iraqi Army (NIA) Maintenance
- Platoon and trained 353 NIA mechanics in over 732 hours of instruction in maintenance management and technical procedures.
- Successfully reduced a product deficit in excess of $2 billion and created a product surplus in the following six months.
- Exhibited financial skills and strong attention to detail in maintaining stock and supply budgets throughout an 8- year period.
- Generated $15,000 in supply budget savings in the first quarter by improving supply accountability methods.
- Strategically coordinated and managed projects to ensure on-time, budget-compliant delivery while maintaining high quality standards.
- Applied dynamic strategic planning and project management skills toward coordinating data gathering and projection of project status for the IT organization in a large health insurance company.
- Prioritized and completed multiple simultaneous projects to maximize efficiency and achieve critical deadlines.
- Was Primary Subject Matter Expert (SME) on 6 technical investigations and publication verifications this included the Bradley, M1A1 Tank and the Paladin.
- Contributed dynamic information gathering, needs assessment and analytical skills toward effectively and diplomatically responding to client issues for timely resolution and enhanced satisfaction.
- Played vital role in sustaining and growing business by consistently delivering world-class service in troubleshooting and responding to client inquiries.