Deputy Civil works & Steel Structures Dept.
The Civil and Structural Engineering Deputy Manageris assigned to coordinate the following main responsibilities and activities for main projects over $30M:
- Designing civil engineering works
- Sizing, calculating and developing executive projects, including through external professional firms, in compliance with installation constraints and architectonic instructions, also tied to the nature of the soil and subsoil;
- Defining the optimal configuration of civil engineering works and infrastructures, as well as of the relevant construction and structural diagrams;
- Preparing the necessary technical documentation falling under his responsibility, in support of the estimation activities of investment costs;
- Preparing the necessary technical documentation falling under his responsibility environment;