Senior marketing professional with broad background in Financial Services Sector. Strong work ethic and commitment to organisation objectives, working within highly competitive and rapidly changing environments. Resourceful, with success of managing multiple promotions. Reliable, trustworthy, ability to communicates well at all levels. Ability to adapt to challenges quickly. Strives to achieve high standards in all work undertaken. Highly motivated with commitment to personal development / growth - CIMA Diploma in Marketing / Chartered Marketing status - MCIM. Currently looking for a responsible position where my skills and expertise will be fully utilised.
Quality Assurance & Marketing Manager
Oct 2013 - Jun 2015
FI Marketing Group Ltd
- Implementing Quality Management Systems compliant with international regulations, preparing technical documentation for achieving international market approvals.
- Branding online newsletter, content creation including links to a survey (Survey Monkey), short film (Animoto). promoting brand on various social media platforms improving customer engagement / satisfaction using analytics
- Leading Quality & Regulatory Compliance in all the products manufactured, managing OHIM Community Trademark Submissions and MHRA product registrations & certification of medical devices
- Control of Internal Auditing ISO 9001 2014. Managing regulatory compliance/quality issues within EMEA
- Identifying and implementing new processes, documenting procedure improving efficiencies, saving time / money
- Overseeing business agreements, T&Cs, complaints handling and competitor analysis.
Jul 2011 - Aug 2012
Legacy Wealth Creation(SME's)
- Strategic development and execution of automated event management system to build online presence using Constant Contact, integrating scheduled emails, creating landing page and promotion on social media sites as a sales tool to support lead generation and growth of new/existing customer base. Events promotion via EventBrite. Proposed SEO/PPC recommendations to improve online customer experience.
Feb 2010 - Jul 2011
Bank of Cyprus UK
- Managing multiple campaigns across diverse channels including; new product launches, bond maturity, ISA season and mobile banking, driving leads, increasing product sales and identifying new target segments. Analysing ROI and effectiveness of campaigns.
- Analysing / evaluating management information from customer communications, call centre, website and monitoring the integrity of data (Data Cleansing Project), providing 80% accuracy for future campaigns.
- Developing and managing key CSR strategy, identifying opportunities and maximising relationships including brand promotion, client entertaining, press coverage, and employee / local community engagement to grow our brand. Working closely with the Website Manager to support the company objectives on SEO/PPC initiatives.
- Delivering key strategic events; Exhibition at NEC from brief to execution, client seminars, receptions, promotional and hospitality events and the yearly corporate plan presentation for staff, strengthening brand, show-casing products, attracting new customer funds and delivering key messages and deepening client relationships.
- Member of Best Companies Forum/Customer Experience Forum.
Marketing Manager - Product & Scheme Promotion
Dec 2008 - Jan 2009
National Employment Savings Trust
- Originating content, scope and development for new website including, core messaging and compelling value propositions, support delivery of strategic planning and tactical communications for the new Scheme strategy (viewed by the board), increasing awareness of the NEST brand.
- Presenting the new brand creatively as part of a comprehensive internal engagement communications plan.
Marketing Project Manager-Corporate Banking
Jun 2008 - Oct 2008
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group
Marketing Project Manager-Corporate Banking RBS deliver financing, risk management and investment services to corporations, governments and financial institutions worldwide. www.rbs.co.uk
- Project managing, end to end a change management communications campaign for the launch of a new corporate online banking service. Migration of over 6K corporate customers to the online service, driving project through to phase III. Working closely with senior management, key stakeholders, project team and external agencies reporting on status/progress, resulting in a smooth and efficient process.
Marketing Manager- B2B/Advisory
Jun 2007 - Apr 2008
Prudential Assurance Co Ltd
- Leading strategic development and execution of marketing effort across all media for a new product launch. Project member of 18 reporting on status and progress of marketing activity including; a suite of new sales communications, generating 214 leads in first week of launch, and re-establishing Pru’s position as leaders in retirement.
- Driving delivery/planning of overall E-communications campaign, brochures, sales aids and web content to Advisory market. Creating presentations / sales tool kit for use in B2B market, increasing product knowledge with sales team/IFAs
- Creation and distribution of highly regulated collateral, facilitating access to sales team to aid business generation.
- Achieved regulatory Financial Promotions Approval status (Prudential examination).
Marketing Manager-Marketing Communications
Mar 2007 - May 2007
Climate Change Capital Ltd
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing. Managing design/production of exhibition stand from ideas through to execution for an international exhibition at Carbon Expo in Germany. Planning/coordinating logistics, implementing timelines/deliverables. Managing suppliers, sourcing and coordinating speaker opportunities on time and to budget.
Aug 2006 - Nov 2006
- Reporting to the Director of Marketing. Member of Marketing Committee. Overall management of marketing function for Europe. Producing and updating key literature, ensuring full compliance with regulatory requirements. Driving content and messaging of web site, strengthening brand presence within the European market.
Senior Marketing Analyst
Sep 1999 - Aug 2006
JP Morgan Asset & Wealth Management
Dec 1992 until Aug 1999: Gap year - Royal Caribbean Cruise Liners. Worked/studied in Spain 2 years. Freelancer.
Diploma in Marketing CIMA
Chartered Institute of Marketing, Buckinghamshire
BA (Hons) Marketing with Law
De Montfort University, Leicester
BTEC National Diploma in Business Studies & Finance
Southgate College, London
General Education GCSEs including English/Maths
Fortismere School, London
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Brand & identity
- Project management
- Retention loyalty & acquisition marketing
- Budget control
- Stakeholder/Agency management
- Direct Marketing
- Print production
- Campaign management
- Brand identity
- Corporate hospitality
- Events management
- Time management & Planning
- Problem solving
- Digital and Social Media
- Fluent Spanish
Seminars 2012: Social Media Week, Social Media World Forum, Technology for Marketing/Online Marketing & Affiliate Marketing, The Business 2012, How to develop a completive Social Media strategy within Financial Services,
Workshops 2011: Marketing for free, The website brand journey, Strategic Social media for business, Videos for online marketing, 7 Key benefits for using social media to grow your business, Marketing that works
World Internet Summit/ Driving Traffic to your website – London,