ChartCo is the world's longest-established and largest distributor of navigational data, nautical charts, marine technical publications and digital products servicing the shipping industry.
- Reporting directly to Head of Sales/CEO and liaising with Sales team / Product development to generate leads and define to-market strategies and new service requirements
- Responsible for creating, managing implementing delivery of ChartCo’s integrated marketing communications plan including; campaigns, content management of social media, advertising, press releases, editorial pieces, customer facing newsletter, internal communications and trade show events. Managing day-to-day marketing needs, supporting the sales team. Driving sales, market share in global markets across the company’s product range.
- Creating promotional marketing material to support the marketing plan and new product launches including brochures, flyers and specific geographical campaigns using email marketing.
- Defining product propositions, key features and benefits and target customers, with information to be incorporated into range of communications activities to ensure maximum customer engagement.
- Developing a schedule of worldwide events, managing design and build of stands and customer seminars
- Liaising with media partners and the press to publish company news and case studies
Budget Management for communications activities, maintaining records of committed and actual spend.