Reckitt Benckiser (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
• Managing Reckitt Benckiser regional Aerosol manufacturing plant supporting 22 countries and Steering all functional disciplines covering Manufacturing, QA, Logistics, HR, Finance, etc.
• Enhance capability of the region to deliver service levels consistently and reliably by supplying products on time.
• Develop & implement plans for achieving high operating standards on Quality & Health & Safety (EHS) by vigorously driving the Global/Regional/Local Agenda. Demonstrate Visible and Felt Leadership by creating a "Zero Accident and Zero Defect' mindset.
• Drive Strong Operating Controls to ensure compliance to all Internal and Statutory requirements. Maintaining effective liaison with local administration to secure needed support for uninterrupted business operations.
• Foster a culture of continuous improvement by providing leadership and creating Goal Alignment across all levels of category Supply Chain team.
• Guide the manufacturing team in maintaining high standards of equipment & manpower productivity and subordinate development through training & workshops.
• Successfully increased factory outputs from 30mn cans/year to 100mn cans/year in short span of time by implementation of expansion projects on time to meet company long term manufacturing needs. Complete “Project Management” from concept to commissioning ensuring safety.
• Lead the team to achieve HPR-1 in safety .(only RB factory in Lapac Region )
• Guided the team to reduce the lead-times to produce thus increasing the productivity.
• Started the largest RB pest plant in India in time and implemented various automation projects to increase productivity and reduce manpower.
• Attended various developmental Trainings at Reckitt Benckiser USA, UK, Singapore, Australia, Italy, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Thailand.