May 2012 - Present
International Support Manager
• Supporting and managing international cooperation between the company offices in Budapest, Warsaw and Frankfurt;
• Preparing strategic decisions;
• Being the communication gateway between IT Dept, clients, research and business development;
• Competitor analysis;
• Quality assurance;
• Webinars, client education, conferences, whitepapers;
• Client relationships;
• Data analysis.
Feb 2010 - May 2012
In 2010 I joined Next Wave Europe that is a digital-focused boutique creative agency with a good reputation and leading position in social media marketing sector. As a Senior Consultant I was dealing with social media and research issues. Key brands I worked for: Nike, Coca-Cola, Floriol, Fressnapf, Béres and Jägermester. I was also responsible for Next Wave Europe's corporate issues.
• Coordinating Nike’s social media and online appearance: project management and execution; online community management
• Social media and brand strategy consultancy;
• Campaign planning and management;
• Online research; ethnographic research; focus group moderating; mystery shopping;
• Corporate blogging;
• Coordinating a small team of colleagues.
Jun 2009 - Feb 2010
Freelance Search Engine Marketing Expert
• Giving SEO consultancy and running PPC campaigns for the clients of Webimpex. • AdWords campaigns for Zsuzsa Holly Notary Bureau; Green Travel International Travel Agency and Tudormanok.hu;• Facebook campaigns for Pannon Lapok Társasága: Fejér Megyei Hírlap, Vas Népe, Veszprémi Napló, Zalai Hírlap.
Sep 2009 - Jan 2010
• Continuous search engine campaign running;
• Web analytics;
• Search engine marketing tasks;
• Client relationship management;
• Writing proposals;
• Building up a communication strategy;
• Project management;
• Sales activities.
In November 2009 we have launched an SMS-based Hungarian Twitter-mashup site called Twittelo. (My tasks were: project management, testing, realization.)
Jan 2009 - Jul 2009
Creative Online Marketing Consultant
• Project management; • Copywriting for PPC-campaign ads and landing pages;• Corporate website creation; • Corporate blogging; • Product development; • Conversion and web ergonomics consultancy.
Mar 2008 - Feb 2009
Freelance Corporate Blogger
Responsibilities: Editing (issue hunting, article writing, preparation of studies, online editing) the media blog of Hungarian PHD strategic media agency.
Blog posts and articles are here: http://www.phdhungary.hu/rovatok/pioneering-from and http://www.phdhungary.hu/rovatok/tudjuk-mit-tettel
Jun 2008 - Dec 2008
TGI Specialist and Regional Sales Coordinator
Half-year project work
• Market research sales activity in Belgrade, Zagreb and Ljubljana: visiting and convincing potential clients;• Writing presentations, proposals ans analyses; • Setting-up price strategy; • Software and market research trainings for clients; • Conference presentation.
Jun 2008 - Dec 2008
Online Marketing Associate
Project work for 6 months:
Responsibilities:• Building up the whole online marketing activity of the language school;• Rebuilding the website of the company;• Content creation;• Project management with IT;• Search engine optimization (SEO).
SEO results:optimizing the site for keywords céges nyelvoktatás, céges nyelvi tréning(ek), munkahelyi nyelvoktatás, céges nyelvtanfolyam(ok) - top results in Google.
Aug 2007 - Jun 2008
Online Editor and Mystery Shopper
In May 2007 Sanoma Budapest launched a comparison shopping website called Kirakat.hu.
Responsibilities:• Client relationship management;• Checking the webshops (partners of the portal) via mystery shopping;• Active participation in the quality assurance system of the portal;• Inner coordination of research and communication tasks.
Jun 2002 - Jul 2007
Market Research Executive
TGI Hungary used to be a WPP / Kantar Media company owned by BMRB and individuals carrying a large-sample syndicated research for clients. Since 2008 TGI research has been run by Millward Brown Hungary.
• Preparing studies for presentations both in English and Hungarian;• Negotiations and keeping contact with clients of TGI;• Sales activities;• Supporting clients – via trainings both in Hungarian and English – in gaining different analysis tools to use database effectively and in getting acquainted with the special software of database.• Presentation at conferences, standing for the company on international conferences and meetings;• Preparing research proposals, reports, questionnaires and articles; • Interviewing; • Product development (e. g. Youth TGI research).
Feb 2002 - Jun 2002
NetSurvey Ltd. used to be the Internet Research Institute of Szonda Ipsos and GfK in Budapest.
Responsibilities:• Developing online research products: elektroBANK (quantitative online financial research) and Multimedia Barometer (quantitative online research among Hungarian companies on the role of internet as a medium);• Assembling databases, data-cleaning and data-mining;• Keeping contact with partners and respondents;• Writing studies both in English and Hungarian.
Sep 2000 - Feb 2002
• Preparing studies for presentations both in English and Hungarian;• Keeping contact with clients of TGI and supporting them via trainings;• Participation in product development of the first Hungarian online research on Internet users’ lifestyle (TGI – NRC Visitor LifeStyle Research);• Preparing research proposals, reports, questionnaires and articles;• Contribution to quarterly TGI database setting-up.
Jul 1994 - Feb 1995
• Trainee at Client Service Dept. • After the official intern period the company asked me to work for them as a freelancer assistant at the newly constituted Media Dept (that was the base of the firm called MC Media - a MediaCom company - some years later).
2008 - 2009
2000 - 2000
CEU Summer School: Cultures of Late Capitalism
I applied for this summer school organized by CEU and I had this great opportunity to learn from well-known professors dealing with cultural anthropology, social anthropology and cultural studies.
1996 - 2000
My cultural anthropology studies focused mainly on issues of social anthropology and economic anthropology.
I got my degree in 2002 after I have finished my thesis - Village on the Border - based on fieldworks in 1999 and 2001. In my thesis I introduced a Western Hungarian border village life focusing on two special issues: being on the border and being isolated. This later determined some social anthropological facts as well.
1995 - 2000
After studying economics I turned to social sciences. During my university years at Sociology Faculty I choose a special major, it was Ethnic and Minority Studies - a special English-language MA program organized by UNESCO and ELTE University. I wrote my thesis in English about Non-market Forms of Exchange.
1992 - 1995
In these school years I was interested in advertising, I wrote my thesis on advertisements.
Personal interests: animals, music, bicycle, reading, photographing, traveling, running, swimming, street art, civic activities, society and culture.
Professional interests: large-sample syndicated research, data analysis, trainings, market research, internet research, online research, online communication, online behavior, online marketing, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, content creation, content management, social media marketing, social media measurement, web 2.0, new media, information society.
After long years of market research I moved to the realm of online world. In 2008 I attended a special course where I studied search engine marketing and search engine optimization, then started to work in this field. I can manage PPC campaigns, give consultancy in SEO, SEM, online marketing, online communication and brand strategic issues. Later I've got also deeply involved in social media marketing and social media measurement and for now I became a specialist in this field. I have experience in project management and client relationship management, too.
Personal skills: sense of duty; trustiness and loyalty; excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills; good sense of organizing; making contacts easy; thirst for knowledge; good sense of humor; creativity. I am self-supporting but prefer working in a good team.
IT experience: both Windows and Mac OS X, Microsoft Office; iWork; iLife; SPSS; Choices3; MapInfo basics; Adobe Photoshop, CMS usage (Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, DotNetNuke) and SEO knowledge; HTML-coding basics; usage of ETARGET, Google business applications (AdWords, Analytics, Webmaster Tools etc.), Facebook Advertising tools, Basecamp, Mailchimp, SurveyMonkey, social media monitoring tools (Brandwatch, Synthesio, Radian6, Replise etc.)
Languages: fluent English; conversational German; conversational Spanish.