Swift Transportation Inc. corp.
Provide classroom training and /or hands-on performance oriented training, needed to become licensed commercial drivers.
- Develop and maintain instructional materials including lesson plans, practical exercises and other lesson material.
- Educated students onthe importance ofdefensive driving.
- Evaluate student's performancedaily.
- Engaged in ongoing development of teaching skills as part of faculty improvement to maintain Postsecondary Education requirements.
- Provide definitive technical advice and assistance to Academy Manager.
- Maintained a high level of security in student files and information.
- Knowledgeable in Federal DOT rules and regulations.