- Farmville US-VA
- [email protected]
Office Aid - Worked well under pressure. Able to handle multiple complex situations. Communicated with a variety of different people including principles, teachers, parents, and students. Anticipated and accomplished principal's needs.
Concession Stand Cashier and Cook - Took orders and handled money from customers. Developed skills to provide excellent customer service. Prepared food in a clean and time efficient mannor.
I am currently a full time student at Longwood University. I am pursuing a Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies concentrated in Public Relations. I am also pursuing a minor in business administration. I am very involved within Longwood University through my internship, cheerleading, ambassadors, and the student athlete advisory committee. I am dedicated and ready to put my all into anything that is put into my path. I am ready to be involved in a company where I can use my communication and marketing skills.
Longwood University Cheerleading Captain 2011-Present.
- Choreographed cheers, dances, and stunts.
- Communicated expectations of team members at events.
- Organized numerous community service projects.
Longwood University Student Athlete Advisory Committee 2011-Present
- Helped organize student athlete events.
- Worked with athletes from a variety of different sports to do community service.
- Attended meetings and voiced my opinion on student athlete events, projects, and issues within the organization.
Northside High School Cheerleading Captain 2009-2010
- Communicated to team members and coaches
- Organized fundraising activities.
- Advertised through radio, news papers, and numerous school events.
Northside High School Competition Cheerleading Captain 2009-2010
- Lead the team to state championship.
- Organized events for team bonding.
- Organized community service projects.