Fifth Third Bank
- Pursues communication with defaulted customers utilizing manual or automated dialing to obtain payment commitments designed to resolve delinquency.
- Monitor payments due from clients and promptly contacted clients with past due payments.
- Conduct research, ordering payment copies, credit bureau reports, statements, and credit applications as necessary, to support the collection efforts.
- Record all collection efforts via the collection system ensuring that all accounts are noted accurately.
- Monitor delinquent loans to identify, at the earliest opportunity, situations where alternatives to repossessions, bankruptcies, etc, exist to reduce the loss to Fifth Third (loan modifications, Deferments/Re-ages etc).