Delivery Excellence (Lean IT), ISO & Quality Leader
Mar 2014 - Present
IBM Global Delivery Center Malaysia
Leading Transformation and Engagement Activities at IBM Global Technology Services - Malaysia implementing Lean Six Sigma delivery best practices though the IBM Delivery Excellence Framework.
I own quality & delivery excellence for all teams in Delivery Center Malaysia spread across Server Systems Operations, Security & Risk Management, Project Services, Service Management - Incident Problem Change teams, Software Platform Management Services.
Manager - Global Escalations Management
Aug 2008 - Dec 2008
Dell International Services India Pvt. Ltd
• Managed the Technical - Global Escalations Management team at DIS, Bangalore (reporting to Director-Operations)
• Led a team of 20 Executive Support Resolvers (L2 and L3) handling Time Sensitive, Legal, Better Business Bureau, Attorney General’s Office escalations and Corporate Level escalations addressed to the CEO, Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors.
• Liaise with sales, manufacturing, process engineering, and operations teams to reduce number of escalations, improve internal processes and expedite issue resolution.
• Conduct weekly/monthly/quarterly reviews with the Director –Operations and heads of various consumer business units.
• Review the escalation process through CLCA to identify and eliminate gaps thus reducing the number of executive escalations.
• Work on assignments that are unique in nature where strong analytical ability is required in order to resolve or define complex issues.
• Was awarded ‘Key Cross-Functional Contributor’ by the business for streamlining the Technical Executive Escalation Process.
• Cross-trained all the Executive Support Resolvers on the various consumer product lines and segments for optimal resolver utilization.
• Successfully reduced the turnaround time of Executive escalations resolution by 50% as compared to Q1 and Q2.