U.S. Jha & Associates
Internal Audit Division
- Assisted in preparing internal audit reports containing overall opinion on internal controls, executive summary, follow up of earlier reports, detailed report including observation/concern, risk/implication, audit comments, recommendations, action plans.
- Participated in discussion of draft reports during closing meetings with clients in order to decide upon an agreed Action Plan for implementation of recommendations.
- Conducting quality checks to ensure audits are carried out in compliance with Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) framework.
- Basic knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) & Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX).
- Assisted in internal control improvements, policy & process changes .