Business Development Supervisor
Al Attiya Computer & Technology
Company: Al Attiya Computer & Technology
Job title: started as Sales Executive then promoted to be business development supervisor
Act's Training and Support Group provides training on Microsoft, Oracle, and Internet & WEB based applications, Cisco products.
·Authorized Microsoft Golden Partner for the Training Center – developed customized training packages, corporate training program etc.
·Authorized CompTIA Partner and ICDL certified training.
·Authorized testing center for VUE and PROMETREC
1 – Public Relations Director
- I am currently responsible for working with national and local customer and trade agencies to enhance and protect the company's reputation and image.
- Research, develop, and implement annual comprehensive public relations and marketing plans to help support the business objectives of the company.
- Generate positive media coverage, and produce revenues and success.
- Promote awareness and maintain positive brand image of the company and its various products on a local, regional and by consistently targeting public relations and marketing campaigns.
- I also interact with members of senior management on a daily basis, close coordination with marketing department and supervise and train new employees.
·Managing and directing a team work of (3) Executive Salesmen through monitoring the Customer's Database that contains their contacts persons and numbers and the courses they are asking for. Then organizing that database according to our availabilities and following up its applications by the sales team.
·Train the team work on making new communications of new companies and institutions and making them professional in making quotations, then organizing scheduled meetings with them, and how they can present their presentations to their audience of clients, and confirming their following up of their deals till they finish their contracts.