Columbia Gas of Virginia
- Post and maintain content on portal intranet, external website and social media accounts.
- Work as part of a team with external audiences with the authority to make commitments and resolve issues.
- Maintain web content for external sites; track the posting of new and revised content and removes outdated content in a timely manner.
- Proactively communicate and demonstrate the benefits and impacts of CGV infrastructure projects to external audiences and facilitate employee communication and education processes designed to foster understanding and support of these projects.
- Facilitate meetings with employees and external stakeholders, build and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders and drive disputes to resolution.
- Effectively interact with local elected officials, community news media, economic development organizations, community groups, external business partners and other external audiences to educate and gain support of CGV infrastructure programs, and identify and resolve local issues.
- Implement and monitor customer feedback systems to ensure proper customer follow up is taking place.
- Coordinate direct mail pieces, coordinate public forums and town meetings, and create a strategically focused speaker's bureau and other communications vehicles to maximize outreach to external audiences.
- Manage any special needs or developing issues that affect external audiences and facilitate the implementation and success of CGV infrastructure projects.
- Coordinate with Communications/Community Relations, Field Operations, Construction Services and Engineering on details surrounding infrastructure projects.
- Work with the Regulated Revenue/Communications department to determine strategic corporate giving strategy for affected communities as it relates to infrastructure efforts.