Employment Services Manager
Child Adult Resource Services
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Manage and supervise up to 15 Employment Consultants throughout the State of Indiana.
- Serve as backup or coordinate backup for clients when the Employment Consultant is unavailable.
- Ensure that timely and appropriate direct services are provided per departmental policies and procedures to the population we serve.
- Develop and maintain relationships with various government agencies to implement funding/resources for those with disabilities.
- Exhibit cooperation, courtesy and a professional attitude in interaction with other service providers in our industry.
- Manage client files on Google Drive, assuring all standards are met under organizational and certification guidelines.
- Maintain confidentiality of information according to agency policy and procedure, HIPPA.
- Collaborate with Indiana high schools to assist with the preparation of their disabled students to transition into adult life and the services available.
- Complete basic account clerk procedures such as check requests, petty cash management.
- Meet with clients to provide information and assist them with their benefits; Discuss how work will effect those benefits.
- Marketing C.A.R.S services to potential clients, employers and employees utilizing marketing materials at various locations including but not limited to: trade shows, transition fairs, informational fairs, etc.
- Review and assist with revisions of departmental policies and procedures according to industry best practices, funders' requirements and CARF.