Employment Services Supervisor
Child Adult Resource Services
· Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Manage and supervise 15 Employment Consultants throughout the State of Indiana.
· Ensure that timely and appropriate direct services are provided per departmental policies and procedures to the population we serve.
· Serve as backup or coordinate backup for clients when the Employment Consultant is unavailable
· Work closely with various government agencies to implement funding/resources for those with disabilities.
· Collaborate with Indiana high schools to assist with the preparation of their disabled students to transition into adult life and the services available.
· Meet with clients to provide information and assist them with their benefits. Discuss how work will effect those benefits
· Review and assist with revisions of departmental policies and procedures according to industry best practices, funders’ requirements and CARF.