Cook System Inernational
- Created a multi-user, public file-sharing application that makes use of Java networking sockets to access remote machines on an IP network.
- Developed the multi-threaded back-end server and the client requester application.
- Designed and implemented the graphical interface using the Swing API.
- Utilized JAXB framework to access XML configuration files for client and server apps.
- Designed and implemented a communication protocol, based on the exchange of Java objects, which are serialized and de-serialized to extract embedded request information.
- Designed the Java objects that are used in the communication protocol.
Environment: Eclipse-IDE, Swing API, JAXB, XML,
Online Social Networking Application
- Created a model of a popular social networking application with functionality including user registration, login, tweet, retweet, follow, and commenting.
- Integrated Spring Security, preventing access to secure pages without logging in.
- Implemented the bcrypt hashing function on the password field and used the same for login authentication.
- Autowired the service and DAO layers using the Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) framework for better modularity, looser coupling, and easier maintenance.
Environment: Eclipse-IDE, Spring IOC, MVC, JSF, CSS, Ajax,