- Charlotte NC
May 2015 - Jul 2015
Cook System Inernational
- Created a multi-user, public file-sharing application that makes use of Java networking sockets to access remote machines on an IP network.
- Developed the multi-threaded back-end server and the client requester application.
- Designed and implemented the graphical interface using the Swing API.
- Utilized JAXB framework to access XML configuration files for client and server apps.
- Designed and implemented a communication protocol, based on the exchange of Java objects, which are serialized and de-serialized to extract embedded request information.
- Designed the Java objects that are used in the communication protocol.
Environment: Eclipse-IDE, Swing API, JAXB, XML,
Online Social Networking Application
- Created a model of a popular social networking application with functionality including user registration, login, tweet, retweet, follow, and commenting.
- Integrated Spring Security, preventing access to secure pages without logging in.
- Implemented the bcrypt hashing function on the password field and used the same for login authentication.
- Autowired the service and DAO layers using the Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) framework for better modularity, looser coupling, and easier maintenance.
Environment: Eclipse-IDE, Spring IOC, MVC, JSF, CSS, Ajax,
Cook Systems FastTrack’D Java Program
Cook Systems International Inc.
Concentrated Java Frameworks and developer tools training
Bachelor of Arts in Software and Information Systems
University of North Carolina at Charlotte
Concentrated in Software Engineer
Eclipse, NetBeans IDE, Apache Ant, Maven, JBoss Tools, SVN, Git Repository, Apache Tomcat, WildFly, Spring Tool Suite
|RDBMS:||MySQL 5.X, Hibernate|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, UNIX, Linux, Android|