Global Chief Information Officer
Global Chief Information Officer and Senior Vice President with responsibility for all information technology strategic planning, tactical execution, development, implementations, and systems operations across 88 major office locations in 24 countries around the world.
- Lead the successful global information systems migration from an outsourcing arrangement to the new, internally operated data center and internal global IT team, while concurrently upgrading and migrating the systems.
- Significantly improved performance while reducing the global IT expenses by 48%.
- Redesigned and optimized processes to improve performance and ensure SOX compliance.
- Transformed legacy IT organization into a unified, global, high-performing IT team.
- Designed and lead the new global Microsoft Dynamics SL7(Solomon) ERP system implementation.
- Crafted new Business Intelligence & Analytics system and tools that provided decision-makers with key business insight.
- Global implementation of the new Microsoft CRM system and the custom-designed Resource Management System that significantly improved personnel utilization and operating profit margins.
- Designed and put into practice the new Microsoft SharePoint based global Intranet that facilitated global collaboration and improved business processes.
- Successfully crafted new mobile computing solutions and global communications solutions.
- Recognized Operations leader in addition to IT leadership role: Assigned by CEO to lead the successful marketing, pre-sale preparations, negotiations, contracting, and sale of two subsidiary companies that did not fit within Furmanite's core business, resulting in a large financial gain for the corporation.
- Architected and implemented the new suite of internally-developed operations applications that provided efficiency gains as well as providing new customer-valued services that were used to capture new market share and generate substantial new revenue streams for the company.