Director of Sales & Marketing
Bon Bon Bodywear
Hired to develop marketing sales and business development strategy and infrastructure for newly created company. Built and currently oversee a team of 13 in Canada, Asia, US and Europe along with 10 distributor agents in Asia, India, Europe and Pacific. Report to CEO and serve on executive management team. Manage budgets for advertising and promotions, production and sales revenue. Drive marketing strategies, product positioning, market, consumer and competitive analyses. Oversee all marketing communications including branding, PR, advertising and web site. Lead brand and product management and related research initiatives.
- Researched the industry, conducted competitive analysis, hired top account managers, and created the brand and pricing strategies that enabled the company to successfully penetrate niche market.
- Slashed production costs 55% and increased profit margin 10.58% by negotiating a new production deal with a high quality, leading fashion production house in China.
- Envisioned and executed international market penetration strategy that will yield $7.5M from Russia and $8.5M from Asia. Entered 3 new markets in Europe in 2010.
- Personally generated new revenues of $1.7M by opening 32 new accounts in just one year.
- Attracted 17,500 online customers with a return visit rate of 33% in just 3 months.