M.B.A. Masters of Business Administration
Washington State University
2010 - 2001
V.P. Sales & Business Development
Kendall Homes, Inc.
(Company was a regional home builder and constructed in a variety of price ranges. Business closed.) Held executive sales and business development responsibilities throughout a dynamic tenure. Implemented sales best practices in all programs. Tasked with supervision of major aspects of new home development and construction. Launched detailed sales plan to increase performance of business development efforts. Credited for revenue increases and sales quota achievements and championed product awareness program throughout the real estate community.
* Grew revenue to $3.5MM from zero within 3 years by developing a hard hitting sales program introducing new product designs into a competitive marketplace.* Closed $23MM in new home sales through strategic relations with leading real estate agents, escrow firms, and reputation of honesty and integrity.* Generated 140 new home sales, highest in company, and consistently exceeded annual sales quotas and revenue goals on a year-to-year basis.* Achieved #1 ranking for yearly closed referrals and was crusader for promoting company products and presence in the business and consumer community.* Increased revenue for add-on features 12% to 15% annually by identifying low performing products and shifting sales focus to higher profit items. * Directed up to 10 building projects at one time. Recognized for negotiating highly favorable pricing structure with subcontractors and vendors.* Responsible for $3MM annual construction budgeting for sales/building division that built three different lines of residential homes.
1994 - 2000
Sales & Business Operations Manager
(Parent firm was an international developer of retail Dry-Cleaning operations.) Carried out full-scope responsibilities for entry into business marketplace. Established revenue goals, performance metrics, and directed sales strategies focused on capturing high-profit business. Tasked with improving business practices, increasing productivity, and driving rapid revenues gains.
* Drove revenues to profitability 46% faster than anticipated by focusing sales efforts on high-value accounts and high-profit delivery contracts.* Increased annual sales 22% through direct sales presentations to end users and the execution of marketing plans implemented within strict budgetary guidelines.* Expanded operations into second store location within 3 years. * Received customer satisfaction rating of 94%.
1988 - 1994
Branch Sales Manager/Officer
Great Amereican Bank
(Large west coast bank with $3BB asset base. Employed over 1000 in 3 states.) Recruited early in career to lead highest transaction based branch in Washington State. Instituted expansion sales strategies, oversaw operational activities, and trained team members in sales best practices.
* Received President's Club Award 4 times for exceeding annual sales goals in branch deposits, consumer loans, fee income, and real estate loans.
* Increased branch deposits over 300% by reinventing how team employees interacted with customer base through introduction of team-concept selling.
1985 - 1988
Financial Investment Consultant
C Level Sales
Real Estate Principles
Sales/Tangible & Non-Tangible Products
Sales Force Training
Mortgage Financing/Escrow Principles
Financial Services Sales
Follow up skills
Overcoming Sales Objections
New Home Sales
Customer Referral Generation
**AWARD-WINNING, TOP-PRODUCING SALES AND MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL**
* Accomplished Sales and Business Management Strategist who excels in driving rapid revenue gains, penetrating target markets, enhancing sales operations, and increasing market share against the competition. Brings a wealth and diversity of skills in consultative selling and relationship development with large corporations that include Merrill Lynch and Great American Bank, as well as with smaller, entrepreneurial guided firms.
* Self-motivated executive who delivers a dynamic record of achievement in sales of complex products and services. Excellent communicator, sustained revenue generator, and skillful manager of people and projects. Experienced in P&L management and administrative operations with a dedicated focus to the bottom line. Consistently earns top ranks in quota performance and specializes in creating winning strategies and raising profit and market share to new heights.
* #1 new home sales consultant 5 consecutive years through aggressive business capture, referral networking, and superior customer service relations.
* Directed sales force in achieving 300% increase in bank deposits from $18MM to $54MM by creating a culture of performance, results, and rewards.
* Closed $23MM in new home sales involving complex sales transactions over lengthy discovery, evaluation, and implementation periods.
* Drove 600% expansion in company sales locations with direct responsibility for market development, sales performance, and product introduction.
* Received 4 consecutive prestigious President's Club Award by exceeding sales quotas in deposits, consumer loans, fee income, and real estate loans.
My name is Randal Davis and I am in the sales and revenue growth business. My goal is to obtain a new employment opportunity in Sales, Management, or Business Development. My background encompasses both the sale and management of tangible and non-tangible products and services.
I'm an assertive and proactive sales professional offering a background of successful sales achievements and leadership gained with large corporations that included Merrill Lynch and Great American Bank, as well as with smaller, entrepreneurial-guided companies. This combination of experience, acquired from opposite ends of the business spectrum, has provided me with a wide base of knowledge from which to draw upon greatly enhancing my ability to provide winning solutions to business challenges. In my last position, I created and directed a sales and business development plan that drove sales to $3.5 million from zero, in less than 3 years, for a brand new local home building company. Additionally, I spearheaded the expansion of sales locations from one to six and closed $23 million in total sales in my tenure with this company.In another role, I was the sales manager for a branch operation of a large banking concern and trained my sales force in a new way to approach customer selling opportunities that resulted in a 300% increase in branch deposits, becoming the #1 producer of consumer loans in the state, and gaining financial rewards and career recognition for all the team members involved.My success comes from creating and managing relationships with clients that help them solve their concerns and maximize their opportunities while simultaneously producing profitable revenue for my company. I easily identify with people and quickly establish trust and rapport. This ability when coupled with my enthusiastic confidence and persuasive closing skills has led to many winning sales experiences. My goal and passion is to make my company successful, create a strong and growing sales stream, and become a valued team member. I am looking for a new company to do that for.
**SALES AWARDS**================President's Club Award for Sales Performance 4 times, #1 New Home Sales Consultant Award, Mortgage Company's Top Builder of Year Award, Top Consumer Loan Producer Award, First Year Financial Consultant Sales Performance Award