- Graduate from Concordia University with a GPA of 3.55.
- Interested in continuing development in Project and Program Management using Six Sigma, Total Quality Management and Lean Manufacturing.
- Continuously seeking out new challenges to benefit the company and achieve the increasing responsibilities through advance training.
Sep 2006 - Present
Quality Assurance Inspector
The Boeing Company
Inspect Final Assembly/Interiors on the 777 ER, LR, and Freighters to ensure all installations meet Engineering Drawing Requirements and Process Specification.Inspections include:
·Electrical Systems ·Plumbing
·Sealants ·External Skin
- Worked with 30 installers and their functional managers to point out possible and repetitive discrepancies and to share customer findings to reduce nonconformance records and rework.
- Documented nonconformance’s with a three point location, defect description, applicable drawings and process specifications for rework and customer records.
May 1999 - Mar 2006
- Trained the team on operations of the machinery and troubleshooting skills needed and to eliminate disruptions during production.
- Assisted the crew in troubleshooting mechanical malfunctions during the production week while logging production reports and operating proficiencies.
- Reported to the VP of Brewing on personnel and production issues and with employee performance evaluations.
- Led daily production runs and assigned weekly maintenance tasks
Feb 2010 - Aug 2011
Bacholer of Science
Graduated Aug. 5, 2011 with an overall of GPA of 3.55 and a GPA of 3.88 in Business Administration.
Jun 2006 - Dec 2008
Associates of Arts
Completed general studies with a 3.02 GPA