As a senior consultant my role and responsibilities entailed:
- Supporting sales team in pre-sales activities like making technical presentations, answering technical queries through e-mail, phone and on-site visits.
- Creating proof of concepts, responding to request for proposal and request for information. Helping the client in implementation and configurations.
- Working as a business analyst in gathering functional requirements, helping in knowledge transfer activities, documentation and being a liaison between onshore and offshore team.
- Leading a team of consultants and interacting with the development team.
- Supporting Java / J2EE bespoke and SOA based application in analysis, planning and implementation and overlooking end-to-end development life cycle and change management.
- Ensuring timely delivery of critical projects ensuring quality solutions to the client.
- Handling issues, diagnosing problem and implementing solutions.
As a senior consultant I have an experience of working in various domains such as Financial Services, Government and Pharmaceutical. I have worked as a business analyst for a bespoke insurance and claims application of ABN AMRO, performing knowledge transfer and requirements gathering activities, as a lead technical consultant in a team that supported and maintained a SOA application catering the Immigration Department of the Netherlands and as a technical consultant in a pharmaceutical research company, Organon. I was responsible for supporting the sales team as a pre-sales consultant and for all post-sales client technical communication while leading at technical team.