Highly accomplished Presales Technology Operations Leader with 20+ years of demonstrated achievements in delivering superior technology sales and operations improvements for multimillion-dollar companies. Driven professional known for pioneering original technological advancements to capture new markets, expand business relationships and increase profits. Customer-focused problem solver, team mentor and communicator with a proven ability to design cutting-edge hardware and software solutions that ease client integration, generate fresh revenue, produce business growth and dramatically impact the corporate bottom line.
2008 - Present
Provide SEO/SEM consulting services to businesses to boost their web site effectiveness. Provide an internet presence to companies to drive more clients to their local businesses. Provide software design / consulting services to local and bay area clients.
2007 - 2008
Senior Software Design Engineer
Spearheaded development of new private loan program aimed at producing business and revenue growth. Collaborated on creation and implementation of company system architecture to enhance productivity, accuracy and efficiency. Efficiently managed release of updated credit authorization systems. Implemented new database architecture and content profile themes in .Net to provide completely brand-specific solutions to customers.
- Originated interface allowing direct access to Equifax reporting for automobile credit authorization based on applicant name and social security number.
- Optimized customer business solutions by implementing new database architecture and content profile themes in .Net.
- Performed bug fixes on code system-wide while designing Newton Product with complete template, profile-based system/customized sales/marketing portal.
2006 - 2007
Software Engineering Manager
Provided expert leadership for new software releases including mobile version of Hansen 8 product. Directed day-to-day activities of 5-person team of engineers. Designed and developed software for company and clients as needed. Devised effective strategies to integrate and debug client applications. Delivered onsite training and staff development for multiple city government offices.
- Boosted company profits and market penetration by successfully leading launch of mobile product and integrating system into Boston, Massachusetts and DeKalb County, Georgia communities while implementing user training.
- Solved issues and effectively delivered release candidate to sales department in just 90 days by taking over underperforming project.
- Improved mobile software and released updates to overcome Microsoft Service Pack 2 issues for Windows Server 2003.
- Served as primary service and support contact for mobile software issues reported to helpdesk.
1999 - 2006
Senior Software Design Engineer
Skillfully directed development and maintenance of primary applications for Flytecomm flight data system. Designed server software acquiring flight data in real time from FAA and multiple outside feeds. Created front end flight information display for FID web applications as well as free flight tracking application for use on company website.
- Initiated multi-feed flight data system after 9-11-2001 allowing product continuation, a requirement of the FAA.
- Collaborated with FAA and multiple outside companies to formulate plans for information delivery and final proposals.
- Produced an additional $1M+ in revenue from customizable widget interface for Apple Operating System as well as profile-based widget for flight information support code.