Feb 2009 - Present
Jun 2009 - Jan 2010
Thrasher Contracting LLC
· Maximized the billing of dollars per job to the City of Atlanta through precise and timely data
entry, utilizing Oracle-managed software.
· Composed and proofread detailed budget proposals including legible graphs and charts.
Maintained records and processed invoices, avoiding delayed payment.
· Managed company DBE (disadvantaged business enterprise) documents to ensure proper
certification for a minority business, maximizing company exposure to city and county bids.
· Verified the completion of human resource documents for new hires per state, company, and
Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) standards.
Feb 2007 - Jun 2009
· Created a standard operating procedures manual that is currently used as a reference to train
incoming staff on daily tasks and emergency procedures.
· Accurately informed residents of standard operating procedures for move-ins, move-outs, the
use of amenity areas, and guest and vendor admittance.
· Scheduled equipment usage between residents and vendors using Microsoft office software.
· Established an inviting atmosphere to welcome residents, their guests, and vendors.
· Distributed resident parcel packages using company software system, Simplikate.
· Monitored cameras and controlled building access to property.
Dec 2005 - Jun 2006
· Increased customer satisfaction numbers two months in a row, placing number 1 out of 26
offices and bringing the Enterprise Service Quality Index (ESQI) award to the branch.
· Administered a marketing blitz that doubled hotel customer referrals for three months.
· Executed a qualification and inventory check-in strategy in order to reduce controllable
expenses for three consecutive months, boosting the branch's operating profit by 7%.
· Developed S.W.O.T analysis and set benchmarks of promotability for trainees.
· Arranged and organized the daily deployment and trade of inventory, reservation fulfillment,
and walk-in client and vehicle delivery requests.
Mar 2004 - Dec 2005
· Initiated the proceedings of exclusive-use contracts between Enterprise and local and national
businesses, leading to incremental growth.
· Positively influenced fleet numbers after providing exceptional service to a satelite office inside
of a major neighborhood dealership.
· Fortified and nurtured a relationship with each service manager in multiple dealerships which
led to a surge in customer acquisition.
· Received numerous accolades for top sales performances, quality service that brought
customer retention, and fleet growth.
· Effectively communicated, influenced, and interacted with customers, local business owners,
and key decision makers to use Enterprise Rent-a-car for all rental needs on a daily basis.
Jan 2011 - Present
Bachelors of Science
Feb 2007 - Sep 2007
Received a National Certification in the field of Massage Therapy. Certified in Neuromuscular and Spa techniques, Seated, Swedish, and Deep Tissue massage. Trained in Hot Stone treatment.
Sep 1998 - Jun 2003
Bachelors of Science
Concentration in International Business and Marketing.
Qi Gong Practioner
"Education is not a product: mark, diploma, job, money in that order; it is a process...a never ending one." ~Ben Kaufman
Ever-evolving asset, educated in the field of Business and skilled in Bodywork, seeks a career as a bi-lingual Academic Advisor. Concerned with the support for minority students in higher education, these current studies will enlighten me to the culture of the Hispanic population which is growing in the student body, but not equally represented in higher education administration.
Currently, I am looking to gain experience in various areas of advising, counseling, and/or enrollment/student services.
Spanish language and Hispanic Culture