Process Development Engineer
E. HAWLE Armaturenwerke GmbH
- To make 'Time Studies' to ensure the continuity and efficiency of production processes, reporting the time study results by analyzing, make lay-out changes if necessary.
- Follow-up the corrective and preventive actions that they are related to the production processes.
- To make required feasibility studies at variety investment projects such as equipment and machine investments.
- To create 'Technical Specifications' for production department and investment projects, receiving bids from the suppliers, report them and take necessary actions to support production department.
- Preparing Production Department's Technical Documentations (Specifications) and keeps them up-to-date.
- To prepare 'Process Work Flows', determination of the factors which are affecting the flow negatively, to make improvement projects, to find new ways and suggestions to solve problems, to take required actions and follow-up them.
- To make ergonomic arrangements to increase health and safety conditions of the employees and also increase the efficiency of them.
- To make arrangement applications on the shop floor by using 5S rules to make shop floor more effective.
- To identify Lean Manufacturing Methods (VSM, Kaizen, Kanban, SMED, Poka Yoke, Muda-Mura-Muri, FMEA, TPM, SPC), to apply and to ensure of their sustainability.