California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- Assist Cal Poly Project Manager with the tracking and coordination of RFI’s and submittals.
- Assist with change order’s and insure costs are justified and in-line with work being performed. This Task also involves cost /budget tracking.
- Coordinate communication among parties involved in the project
- Manage/coordinate Cal Poly Center for Science LEED application process from the “owner” aspect and fulfilled application requirements. Also assist with LEED applications and certification requirements for other on-campus projects.
- Responsible for digital production of drawings/incorporation of “redlines” into final drawings for on campus project data base.
- Trained incoming interns