- Interim Management
- Management Consulting
- Change Management
- Business Strategy
- IT Management
- IT Strategy
- Business Transformation
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Process
- Project Portfolio Management
Entrepreneurial-spirited, pioneering technologist with 20+ years of management-level experience identifying, qualifying, building consensus for, and implementing enabling technologies and enterprise systems that facilitate business processes and strategic objectives.
Blending technology vision and business acumen resulting in consistent development of business ICT strategies supported by cost-effective, high-performance IT infrastructures and applications.
Broad expertise in IT, network, and telecommunications architecture/infrastructure design, full project life cycle management, client/vendor relationship management, and financial/operational management. Ably manage M&A, reorganization, and process improvement initiatives.
Jan 2000 - Present
- IT Budgeting.
- IT Cost Optimalization.
- Managing IT risks during cost-cutting periods.
- Developing and co-executing corporate IT Strategy.
- Co-creating and managing the CIO agenda.
- Managing quality of high impact and high risk programs.
- Incubate innovative propositions.
- Collaborate with business on long-term vision and short-term projects.
- Aligning developments at EMEA and global level.
Oct 2000 - Aug 2001
Jan 1993 - Jan 2000
- Setup and manage the IT infrastructure and its supporting staff.
- Develop and realize innovative IT capabilities.
May 1990 - Dec 1993
KPMG Gebouw BV
Jan 1993 - Present
- Manage the development of consumer grade training software and sailing preparation software in the leisure sailing industry.
- Manage the product and services.
Apr 2011 - Present
For our guests a great place to enjoy the green and quiet outback of the Netherlands. For us a great place to meet new people from all walks of life!