- Planning, organisation, control the operation of the restaurant (preparation for opening/closing, the organization of interaction of divisions of the restaurant)
- Selection and training of personnel.
- Reception, organization and control of the registered events
- The organization of employees on shift (the allocation of staff to positions, distribution of tasks with indication of deadlines, scheduling).
- Ordering cookware, accounting textiles, the control range of the restaurant, condition of equipment, inventory, write-offs, management's internal workflow.
- The decision of conflict situations.
- Monitoring compliance with the standards of service quality.