I have over 14 years of award-winning experience achieving incredible results in Business Development, Account Management and Sales. With experience propelling a startup to local acclaim, coupled with my long term achievements with national market leaders, I am uniquely qualified to bring industry best practices in driving revenue stream while greatly leveraging resources to steer cost savings and increase margin. With all my B2B clientele, I have a complete understanding of their direction, what they are trying to accomplish with their short-term and long-term goals, and what experience is important to their customers. Throughout my career, I have promoted the impeccable quality of my employer’s product or service, an excellent customer experience, creative solution development and strong relationships built on integrity and trust. These define my business development style, and have been the cornerstone to my success. If they describe your company, let’s have a conversation about what my abilities can do for you.
Jan 2003 - Present
Strategic Accounts Manager
- Managing company's two largest direct sale accounts, Walmart and Haines Jones & Cadbury
- Selected to the Walmart Design Team (1 of 5 members nationally)
- Grew account portfolio 12 fold (approximately $3 million to $40 million
- Expanded manufacturing business to include a distribution network (never efore done in the industry) now worth 60% of division's revenue at $30M annually
- Currently managing Strategic Accounts Group with 15 direct reports
- Successfully built a cooperative work team and promoted productive environment
- Co-creator of Bradley's Sales & Product Management customer program (COMPASS), which streamlines production from an industry average of 24 months to an unheard of 9 months
May 1996 - Dec 2002
- Demonstrated and sold a wide range of products in the construction industry
-Managed over 75 architectual and engineering accounts within territory;
-Flourished at conceptual sales by learning customer needs and developing solutions;
-Received national award for expanding penetration to 80% of strategic market.
- Increased territory sales by 800% in 30months
-Represented a full one third of entire sector revenue;
-Identified clients’ needs and designed cost effective programs;
-Developed the company's first national accounts program (AMC Theatres).