Sep 2011 - Present
Sep 2004 - Jun 2008
Arts and Technology High School
Mar 2010 - Present
- Inventory count.
- In charge of accepting and dispatching inventory to warehouse.
- In store Customer Service Representative.
- Phone Customer Service Representative.
- Store Merchandiser
- Store Representative at Brand name events
- Event Coordinator
- Computed sale prices, total prices and Processed Payments
Oct 2008 - Sep 2009
- Greeted Customers and ascertained Customers needs.
- Demonstrated use and care of Merchandise.
- Assisting customers with the Knowledge of small electronics and large Appliances.
- Handled shipping of purchased Items and receiving or store merchandise.
- Placed special orders and called other stores to find desired items.
- Recommended Merchandise based on customer needs.
Aug 2007 - Jun 2008
- Tutoring Children in grades 2-5 in English, History and Mathematics
- Enforced The Buddy System Mentoring program Increasing student development and ethusiasm for learning.
- Created hands -on activities to promote students interest and receptive learning.
- Fostered meaningful relationships among students through field trips and team work projects.
Apr 2007 - Sep 2007
Barney's New York
- Organized Merchandise for Purchase as well for display as an assistant merchandiser
- Manage store Inventory.
- Answered questions regarding the store and it's merchandise.
- prepared sales and sale contracts.
- Tailor's assistant during alterations.
- Provide good Customer Service.