Director, Channel Marketing
SIEMENS PLM SOFTWARE
Business: Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Industry Automation Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services with 7 million licensed seats and more than 71,000 customers worldwide.
Role: Execution of corporate generated marketing campaigns, lead development, events, multi-channel marketing, and managing a team of channel partners, for Siemens PLM Software including the following product lines: NX, Teamcenter, Tecnomatix, Solid Edge & Femap. I work with channel partners to help with corporate strategy and branding, lead generation, planning, execution, and increasing revenue. Perform competitive intelligence, analyze market potential, geographical analysis, and skills assessment, to target marketing efforts.
- Led 80+ Channel Partners marketing campaign execution (social media, webinars, seminars and tradeshows) to 100%+ Sales Quota from 2011-2013, providing 50% of leads-to-revenue generated;
- Received nomination for 2013 Global Marketing Award for Sales Enablement Award & 3 internal awards for teamwork and strategic thinking;
- Voice of the channel at conferences, tradeshows, seminars and webinars. Executed annual Americas Partner Conference education 200+ partners on marketing strategies, execution, and tactics;
- Developed standardized marketing strategies, which includes: Social Media, Google AdWords, Marketing Campaigns, Specific Call-to-actions, Processes, Marketing Automation (Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot), leading to better efficiency and more visibility for all involved;
- Originated Channel Marketing Dashboard and Channel Marketing Certification, which ensures accountability;
- Members of the Global Channel Leadership & Global Channel Marketing team to shape the Siemens PLM Software Channel program;
- Social Media Ambassador for Siemens PLM Software