Objective: A position with a leading / bleeding edge technology organization.
An award-winning marketing MBA professional with more than 20 years of experience as a Director of Marketing, VP, Applications Engineer, Project Manager, Consultant, and Technical Sales, please review the enclosed resume. My experience should prove highly beneficial to your team.
My proven abilities to guide channel partners with marketing strategies and campaign execution, develop new business opportunities, generate sales of technology products, and direct the implementation of projects/delivery of services to ensure maximum customer satisfaction for companies in the automotive, consumer products, technology, and other industries are among the most notable traits. I am a motivated coach whose organization and optimization skills have continually led to enhancements in productivity. Some of my most valuable accomplishments include:
- A Walsh College of Business & Accountancy MBA Cum Laude Graduate, focused in Marketing & Project Management;
- A Director who led 80+ Channel Partners marketing campaign execution (social media, webinars, seminars and tradeshows) to 100%+ Sales Quota from 2011-2013, providing 50% of leads-to-revenue generated;
- A VP with P&L responsibilities for 26 team members, and four critical business areas, accounting for 60% of annual revenue, for the #3 Dassault Systemes SolidWorks (CAD / PDM) VAR and #1 Stratasys (FDM) VAR;
- Developed standardized marketing strategies, which includes (Social Media, Google AdWords, Marketing Campaigns, Specific Call-to-actions, Processes), leading to better efficiency and more visibility for all involved, with multiple organizations;
- Member of a Corporate Executive and Leadership Team;
- Voice of the channel at conferences, tradeshows, seminars and webinars. Executed annual Americas Partner Conference education 200+ partners on marketing strategies, execution, and tactics;
- Established US operations for an international virtual reality software company, with 1 to 14 employee growth.