- Design Software - Adobe Creative Suite CS3 -CS5, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Illustrator, Reader, Adobe Aftereffects, Final Cut Pro, Soundtrack Pro,
- Functionality Software - Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel, Auto-CAD, MAYA, SketchUp.
- Functional Skills - Web-Layout, User Interface Experience, Advertising Solutions, Banner Ad Creation, Team Orientation Design, and Team Collaboration.
Allure Limousine Transportation Service - http://www.allure-atlanta.com/ - Photoshop, Dreamweaver
Allure is a limousine service for the Atlanta metropolitan area. Using information gathered from owner, and trending designs, I created a web presence for the company.
Harvest Table - http://harvesttable.biz/ - Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash Created website to showcase products for a business. Applying layout design using CSS, and HTML, images and products were displayed for consumer.
The Coye Law Firm - http://www.coyelaw.com/ - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver Assisted design team, with user interface applications. Conceptualized and Design idea for personal user interface for website. Clients could login and site would cater to there specific legal issue
Heating System Presentation for Aerotek – Adobe FlashUsing Adobe Flash, a presentation was created that showed proposed de-icing system for a jet airliner. Using ActionScript, user could simulate various stages of the de-icing process. The project was shown for investors and to a trade show.3D Model for Video Game – Maya, Adobe PhotoshopDesigned a 3D model in Maya. The model used skins created in Photoshop and then applied as textures to the outside.Smartphone Application – Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Apple IDKPhone application would use GPS coordinates to guide user around city. Information was gathered by users and then added to database. Project was displayed at university research fair.
Mar 2011 - Present
Web Designer / Developer
I work for the AT&T's Advertising Solutions division, which handles their AT&T Yellowpages advertisers
- Use of Interactive layout, design, content modification, graphics, Grids and internet functionality.
- Analyzed and interpret user graphics requirements.
- Web Advertiser Solutions.
- Create web banners for Yellowpages advertisers utilizing Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- User Experience Design.
- Modified existing Yellowpages advertisers web sites using Hand-coded (Dreamweaver), CSS, JQuery, Flash and AT&T custom CMS software.
- Help to develop workflow for AT&T CMS software.
Aug 2008 - Jun 2010
Graphic Designer / Database Consultant
The Coye Law Firm is a legal center that works in many areas of law for the greater parts of Florida.
- Streamlined user interface for legal gathering database.
- Upgraded / Created information storage database with the use of Filemaker Pro.
- Developed position for law office's multimedia / internet needs.
- Created / Upgraded documents from paper to digital experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Participated in law office's advertising, and multimedia experience.
- Modernized law firms database. This included care and formatting of over 45,000+ records.
Aug 2007 - Aug 2008
Graphic Designer / Web Designer
Red Springs Lumber
Red Springs lumber is a milling and wood design company that caters to customers in the Wisconsin area.
- Created web presence for company in the surrounding areas.
- Designed media, and print materials for advertisements with Adobe Photoshop and Flash
- Concentration in Interactive Systems, Design Layout, And User Interface
- Undergraduate Research of Excellence (Urban Mapping Project)
- GPA 3.25