- Functional Analysis,
- GANTT, PERT, MRP, 5S, Kanban, Kaizen.
- Risk Management
- Change management
- Continuous improvement process
- MS Project
Junior Project Manager
- Paris France
- + 33 7 83 17 30 18
- [email protected]
Hello, Nice to meet you! I'm a multicultural person, having a Master degree in Supply Chain Management and speaking three languages fluently.
Thanks to my strong personality & my management skills, I've always been a boss of my own projects, yet the most important, a vital team player. With an outgoing personality & solution-oriented mindset.
- Well organized with skills in workload prioritization, ensuring projects are completed within agreed time frames.
- Motivated person, Autonomous with good skills of group management.
- Detail-focused with an ability to analyze information and discern relevant facts in relation to targets & objectives.
- Curious Person, with excellent skills of listening and communication.
- Highly Motivated to work in an international domain.
Deployment of Lean culture and Operational Excellence methods in five mail and parcel platform sites in Paris area.
- Implementation of the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Monitoring and analysis of the KPIs, in particular the level of customer satisfaction (NPS).
- Analyze and streamline flows and processes in each site (VSM).
- Weekly collection and analysis of customer complaint data in a continuous improvement process.
- Define the problems of performance, non-quality & their root causes.
- Participate in the 'shared vision' training (process of deployment of strategic objectives).
- Pilot and animate meetings of participatory improvement & Kaizen workshops / working groups.
- Creation of DOJO training rooms and OBEYA project animation.
- The placement of a Visual Management in all the five sites of the establishment.
- Redevelopment and space management of all sites/parking VAE (5S).
- Support change & disseminate successful experiences, train and share good practices.
- Study of passenger flows in the whole parisian railway networks
>> In order to adapt schedules and type of trains to realttime needs.
Call center operator in the field of R&D and Finance.
- Prospection and checking of the eligibility of companies in the United Kingdom, in order to profit from a tax relief, etc..
- Discussing & Booking appointments with chairmen & Financial Managers of the companies.
- Assisting logistics planner to daily check stock level of raw material.
- Responsible for taking inventory checks at the company’s warehouse.
- Manipulating various machine tools for different professional tasks.
Member of volunteering staff TeamParis for the sportif events in Paris