Apple Final Cut Pro
First episode of Season VI of the Longwood Show. I co-anchor this news like program that describes the first weekend at Longwood University. I aided in the writing, filming, and video/audio editing of this episode.
This is a feature story package that I put together for a broadcast production cast. I filmed edited and wrote all material in this package.
The cast shows different things to do in Farmville in this episode of the Longwood Show. I acted in this episode, as well as aided in the writing, filming, and video/audio editing.
In this episode of the Longwood Show, we explore many of the schools old and new traditions. I acted in this episode, as well as aiding in the writing, filming, and video/audio editing.
This episode gives a look at Longwood's tradition, Oktoberfest. I aided in the filming and video/audio editing of this episode.
Jun 2010 - Jul 2010
Aug 2007 - May 2011
Bachelor of Arts
My name is Kevin Rich. I will be graduating from Longwood University with a Bachelors Degree in Communication Studies - Mass Media in May of 2011. I am interested in film work, including writing, filming, video and audio editing, as well as production and marketing.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate Panasonic DVCPRO HD, Canon DVCHD, and Sony DVC professional and pro-sumer video cameras.
- Knowledge of and experience with Apple Final Cut Pro and Express video editing software
- Experience working with Garage Band, Cakewalk Guitar Tracks Pro, and Cakewalk Kinetic audio editing software including podcasting
- Knowledge of and experience with Mac and PC
- Experience with Adobe Indesign, , Photoshop, and LiveType
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Experience working with a group dynamic under pressure
- Experience in marketing for large scale companies
- Free-lance video editing work. Edit video for multiple mediums including film, television etc..
- Work in post production of television and/or film. Including video editing, audio editing.
- Production of films and/or documentaries. Including writing, filming, editing, and producing.