Senior Infrastructure Consultant
Eisai Inc. (US-Japanese Health Human Care Co.)
- Analyze existing VMware virtual environment, gathering all information to upgrade it to latest version.
- Consults with other IT teams to perform needs analysis, evaluates requirements, recommends designs, provides cost analysis
- Plans, designs, implements system architecture and security (Software Security)
- Support operation team in P2V activities
- Performs design and deployment of complex operating environments
- Assists lower level technical staff in problem resolution
- Review storage configuration in terms of RAID level (RAID 5, 1+0, ..), connections using FC, and LUN masking.
- Assists in costing of new systems and environments.
- Assist with coordination of audit analysis and remediation
- Interfaces with technical & business staff, vendors, and all levels of management
- Participate in Data Center Optimizations related to integration projects
- Troubleshoots and resolves or recommends solutions to a diverse range of complex system