JOB EXPERIENCE SUMMARY:
- Two years in supply chain analysis and supply chain/manufacturing operations as company operations representant with the local partners: contract manufacturing (Jabil), HUB (SPAN), local suppliers (Trend, Hepta, Arrow) and customers (IBM, Sanmina, Flextronics).
- Eight years in the supplier procurement engineering arena (management, development and evaluation). From those, seven years working with PCA suppliers installed in Mexico (Flextronics, Dovatron, NatSteel), one year working with world wide in circuit test suppliers for PCA manufacturing (Agilent, Circuit Check, Everett-Charles), three years working with power supply vendor (Tyco) and one year working with top level supplier (BDT).
- One year experience as project leader/program manager (RoHS conversion and product introduction).
- Six months training in refurbish and return business
- PCA audits in the areas of process, quality and test to suppliers located in Mexico (Flextronics, Dovatron, Tyco, NatSteel) and in other regions (Flextronics China) as well as audits to internal customers (HP Puerto Rico , HP Verifon Taiwan).
- PCA manufacturing transfers (Mexico-Mexico and Taiwan-Mexico).
- Four years as PCA Product and Procurement Engineer
o Evaluating component changes
o Seeking cost reduction opportunities (materials and processes)
o Corrective actions set up and follow up
o New Product Introductions
o End Of Life activities
- PCA Design for Manufacturing assessment for new projects as per IPC Standard.
- PCA Manufacturing Test strategy assessment.
- Divisional product EOL activities follow up as product engineer.