2003-2005United States Air ForceCharleston, SC
Flight line Service Center Journeyman
- Performed and supervised standard base supply system operations (SBSS).
- Protected and managed supplies and equipment.
- Oversees property management functions of base supply, including receipts, inspection, storage and issue, inventory control, and pickup and delivery of supplies and equipment.
- Maintained repair cycle assets and processed due-in from-maintenance parts supporting 53 assigned C-17A aircraft.
- Maintained Awaiting Parts Program.
- Utilizes Standard Asset Tracking System (SATS) to manage DIFM Assets.
2001-2003United States Air ForceCharleston, SC
Material Control Apprentice
- Knowledgeable of overall warehousing plans and methods, and techniques.
- Received unserviceable and serviceable turn-ins from variety of supported customers.
- Ordered, received, stored, and issued parts for a fleet of 684 general purpose and special purpose vehicles using the Standard Base Supply Computer System and the Automated Parts Procurement System.
- Provided daily briefings to management on status of all parts ensuring all parts were properly binned and annotated to reflect their locations.
- Managed the mechanic's fleet of 47 individual tool kits, special tool cribs, and deployable tool kits.
- Monitored the Precision Measurement Equipment Laboratory accounts, ensuring all tools were properly calibrated.