I am a hard working individual with the ability and willingness to learn new skills. I also have a strong work ethic in the sense that I like to stay organized and see jobs through until the very end.
Nov 2013 - Present
- Assembled desktop computers for users.
- Took inventory of computers, laptops and servers.
- Filled out computer disposal forms.
- Wiped and installed operating systems on computers, laptops and servers.
Mar 2009 - May 2010
- Assisted Network Technician in maintaining the school's network by performing server backups, installing patches, managing user accounts, password resets and hardware replacement.
- Assisted Engineers in production of cables and circuit boards.
- Assisted Professors in setting up class computers and rooms by wiping and installing software after every class and running Ethernet cables to lab rooms.
Aug 2010 - May 2012
Bachelor of Innovation
- Confident, articulate and professional speaking abilities by giving business pitches to venture capitalists for start ups through Innovation courses.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills through English composition and technical writing courses.
- Software development experience in C# through programming courses.
Computer Hardware and Computer Networking
Growing up my father worked in computer networking for the United States Air Force. Being around his work I picked up and caught interest on this skill. From there I went on to work with the Technical Education College as an assistant to the Network Technician. Later I tested for and received my CompTIA Network+ certification. Currently I have an IT internship at Newsgator where I perform a multitude of IT related tasks. I have both book and real world knowledge on computer hardware as well as how to run and maintain servers in a computer network.