Professional of Marketing in pharmaceutical companies, with national and international experience (Brazil and Mexico) in:* Marketing: product launch and life cycle management, setting up department of marketing.* Sales: team´s management, commercial policies, incentives, sales distribution and segmentation, sales force efficiency and ETMS.My professional goal is to be responsible for projects in the marketing / commercial areas.Self-motivated individual, flexible, committed to the company's success and growth.
Mar 2011 - Jun 2012
Business Development Director
1) Developing exclusively for health marketing research agencies both online and offline access to health professionals (primary care, specialties, nurses, dentists, pharmacists, hospitals...).
2) Searching for new partners to share and mutually increase know-how that deliver synergy and business at ours value chain.
3) Developing and implementation of new technology 2.0 to get close to every customer and stakeholders.
2009 - 2010
1) Setting up new commercial area with: Sales Director (11 Regional Managers, 134 Representatives, Training); Marketing Director (3 Product Managers, Market Research Manager), Distribution Manager and New Business Manager. 2) Approval of Commercial Plan.
3) Responsible for all the cost center of the commercial area.
1) New commercial structure suitable to develop strategic lines of the company (improvement of commercial efficiency and innovataion process). 2) Launching Ekistol (cilostazol) for the treatment of Intermitent Claudication 40% of the market vs 30% agreed with the licence company.
2005 - 2008
- Creation of the Marketing Department.
- Hiring of 6 new Product Managers.
- Launching new Solvay Pharma products in México (Androgel, Duphaston, Duspatalin, Lipidil, Luvox, Serc 16, Tadenom and Tevetenz) and local products.
- Marketing of Solvay Pharma products transferred from Altana 1st of June, 2006 (Atisuril, Creon, Dicetel, Fenidantoin-S, Hemamina, Insogen Plus and Serc).
- In 2007 the company increased sales 44%, reaching 41 millions of Euros and 1% of the Mexican pharmaceutical market share.
- 60% of growth in 2006 after re-launching 7 products transferred from Altana.
2002 - 2005
- New estructure of the Sales Deparment.
- Responsible for the Sales Force (4 Area Managers, 18 Regional Managers, and 172 Medical Representatives besides Training Manager and Assistants of Tender Business, Sales Administration and Productivity.
- Detailing Expenses
- Commercial Policy
- Sales Force Expenses Policy
- Incentive Compensation Plan
- Medical Representative Promotional Budget Policy
- Sales Territory Assignment
- Call Reporting Plan
- Car Policy
- In 2004 I implemented a new territorial assignment with 5 sales lines and sales force automation of the calling report.
- In 2003 the company grew 18%, reaching the sales objectives (19 millions of Euros).
2001 - 2002
- Launch of Gastroenterolical line (Duspatalin, Creon).
- Training and coaching 3 Product Managers of the acquired company in the Solvay Pharma marketing skills like marketing planning, positioning and targeting, budgeting and international contact.
- 5% of Market share of Duspatalin 5% after one year of launching.
1993 - 2001
- Marketing Plan for Duphalac, Duspatalin, Serc e Imuvac.
- Budget non-detailing: 830.000 euros.
- Launch Duphalac sachets and Duphalac Dry in copromotion with 3 lines.
- Preserve leadership of Duphalac, growing 3% in comparison to previous year.
- Innovation Pioneer Award 2002: New indication for Duphalac in order to extend cycle life of the product.
- Runner-up Solvay Pharmaceuticals Pioneer Innovation Award 1999: “Duphalac and Calcium Absorption” and approval of budget to investigate the positive effect of Duphalac (lactulose) on calcium absorption as an innovative idea to obtain new promotional claims.
- Solvay Pharmaceuticals Special Medical Marketing Award 1999 given to the medical/marketing team sales force organization of Solvay Pharma Spain for the Prevention of Dereimbursement of Duphalac.
1990 - 1993
Valeant (before ICN Hubber)
- Marketing Plan of Antibiotic, Antivirals and OTC lines.
- Launch of 2 products.