- Managing the quality assurance and quality control functions of concrete manufacturing and construction projects in Jazan Economy City (ARAMCO).
- Control, direct, supervise monitor and guide the day to day application of quality management to all project manufacturing and construction activities.
- Provide leadership and support in the development, implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the company’s quality assurance manual and quality assurance processes, procedures and general management system.
- Control, direct, supervise, monitor and guide in the selection, testing of raw and processed materials, methods and tools used in concrete production and infrastructure as per international standards specified (ASTM, British Standards, ACI and ARAMCO specification and procedures)
- Communicates and engages staff in safety awareness, quality conformance (Quality Manual), and drive Best-In-Class Laboratory practices, policies, procedures and test methods. Manage performance of the team to deliver/ensure superior quality control.
- Manage and maintain the Laboratory Information Management System to insure proper operation and function including test schedules, accurate statistical control, effective product specification checks and release activities.