To work in a position that best uses my skills in the field of media.
Aug 2008 - Present
General Manager- Internet Radio Station
General manager of the online radio station, Radio Free Radford.
Job responsibilities include managing and maintaining a staff as well as the upkeep of the radio station and recording logs for music played.
I also must keep the site updated and built the site for it.
May 2006 - Present
Supervisor- Jiffy Lube Live
Job responsibilities include managing a staff as well as ensuring the safety and enjoyment of guests and staff alike in a concert enviornment.
Aug 2010 - Present
Job responsibilities include maintaining the website for the radio station and promoting the station through campus events and table set-ups on campus
Jan 2011 - Present
Job responsibilities include office work, voicetracking, and assisting with remotes.
Jan 2004 - Present
- Provide emcee services and music for social events including weddings, retirement parties, etc
Aug 2007 - May 2011
- Dean's List Fall 2007, Spring 2008, Fall 2008, Spring 2009, Fall 2009, Spring 2010, Fall 2010
- Dean's Scholar, Media Studies graduating class of 2011
- President, Student Media Council
- Member, Phi Kappa Phi, Honor Society
- Member, Lambda Pi Eta, Communication Honor Society
- Writer for The Tartan, RU's Newspaper, and Whim, RU's online magazine