Closing Coordinator/ Office Admin
Closing/ Production/ Sales Coordinator-
- Manage project files by keeping up to date throughout process and distribute required paperwork.
- Assist with permitting- compiling documents i.e. energy calculations, energy loads, door, window and garage engineering, truss packages, roofing package.
- Preparing permit application.
- Obtain notice of commencement and building permit and compile all lot specific paperwork and permit card for construction superintendents.
- Maintain production report.
- Receive new contracts from sales to create production and sales files.
- Correspond via e-mail to buyer, lender, title and broker a copy of the contract for their files and to start the loan process.
- Mail welcome package to new buyer letting them know what to expect, outlining the closing procedures.
- Prepare all closing documents required by the lender working closely with the title company & lender to assure a timely close.
- Order certifications for the final survey.
- Set quality assurance walk through.
- Set close date and time.
- Review the HUD
- Order final survey certified to new buyer.
- Register new buyer with Bonded Builder 2-10 Year structural warranty program.
- Mail out thirty day satisfaction survey.
- Create marketing utilizing Microsoft Publisher and distribute flyers for Builder Blast as needed when price change or promotion is warranted.
- Work closely with sales staff by supplying them with updated materials on all homes available and under contract.
- Assign all warranty work to subcontractors and superintendents, following up to assure all is completed.
- Maintain Warranty report.
Office Administrator -
- Answer phones
- Code all invoicing for production, sales and overhead.
- Order office supplies