Engineering Project Manager I Coordinator
Trump International Beach Resort Miami (The Leading Hotels of the World)
- Coordinated projects and constructed detailed plans to accomplish goals, while ensuring consistent and effective communication.
- Delegated and verified completion of all routine maintenance on public areas, outlets, back of the house grounds.
- Performed administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules and making decisions about the purchase of material or services.
- Conducted daily walk-through and physically assess the safe and efficient maintenance and operation of the physical structure of the hotel, all mechanical, electrical, H.V.A.C. systems and any other related equipment, while maintaining the 5 S Area Standards (Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize, and Sustain).
- Adhered to all property required budgets, purchasing policies and controls, to include all outside contractor bids, and schedules.
- Attended schedules meetings as required and assisted the Chief Engineer in ensuring comprehensive processes, procedures and guest standards.
- Researched, recommended, and liaised with general contractors over cost estimates.
- Assisted the Chief and Assistant Chief Engineer with permits, building codes, analyzing blueprints, and providing compliance in environmental and safety (OSHA) matters.
- Designated by the Executive Team to lead, develop and motivate the Engineering Department Team in the World of Difference Campaign (Green Hotel Program) as a committee team member.
- Implemented new training guides, procedures and manuals for the Engineering Team in order to implement energy conservation techniques, while significantly improving productivity and reducing guest complaints.
- Established new inventory procedures to reduce daily costs and yearly expenses.
- Conducted necessary training with the Engineering Staff in order to exceed our brand performance standards and meet the Four Star Mobil Inspections.
- Assisted the Chief Engineer with investigation of plant problems, incidents, accidents, and unusual events, and provided analysis, recommendations, reports, and appropriate follow up plans.
- Certificate of Completion in Excelling as a Fist-Time General Business Manager or Supervisor, 12/08
- Certificate of Completion in Managing Multiple Projects, Objectives and Deadlines, 03/ 09