Data Science Consultant, Houston Innovation Hub
I am responsible for delivery on client-facing advanced analytics projects in the resources industry (chemicals, natural resources, oil and gas, and utilities industries) at the Houston Innovation Hub within the Accenture Applied Intelligence. Project-based analytics including but not limited to machine learning, deep learning, statistical analyses, data assessments, analytics & technical consulting, project or program solutioning, etc.
• O&G Upstream Predictive Maintenance - Supported an initiative focusing on creating and generalizing algorithms used to predict equipment failures on deepwater oil rigs. Project supported an award-winning client relationship.
• Healthcare AI - Supporting the build of an AI asset in the clinical health space to review clinical documentation (building AI & ML solutions, AI & ML automation, code standardization).
• O&G Upstream Predictive Maintenance - Supported an initiative focusing on predicting equipment failures used for well treatments.
• O&G Digital Marketing Analytics - Supported a high-level technical architecture modernization project, developed KPI frameworks for 50+ marketing programs and multiple analytics modernization roadmaps for a large client’s marketing department.
• Utilities Customer Intelligence - Supported a series of digital-enablement initiatives (analytics consulting, customer propensity modeling, MS Dynamics CRM assessments, statistical analyses) for a utility client’s customer intelligence organization.
• O&G Downstream Analytics - Used various AWS APIs (NLP, ETL, RDBM) for 1000’s of business intelligence articles so users may analyze web articles on innovation through on a BI dashboard.