General Store Manager
Cookeville, Tennessee, United States
- Managed annual merchandise sales of $9.2M while maintaining controllable expenses, including salary costs, within projected budgets
- Implemented operational controls to consistently improve inventory results from bottom quartile 2005 to top quartile 2011
- Supervised 14 sales managers and approximately 100 selling/support associates while maintaining a 78% retention rate through engagement, training and feedback
- Improved Overall Customer Satisfaction Scores from bottom quartile 2005 to top quartile 2011 through customer engagement, high store presentation standards and associate development.
- Merchandised hard/soft lines with visual cues, floor planning and safety standards
- Coordinated communications, special events, training/coaching and merchandising direction for 17 Jewelry Stores as District Business Leader for Fine Jewelry 2007-2011