Presently working in CSC India Pvt Ltd at the client PayPal – en Ebay Company in Chennai with a total work experience of 2 years and 7months as a Project Lead and/or Lead Engineer.
Software Engineer – Web Application Developer (Sept 2009-Present)
- Reviewing the requirement document along with peers, product and quality team and finding the technical feasibility and challenges of implementation.
- Preparing technical design document according to the frozen requirements which also involved taking part in the design patterns and early stages of software development along with the UML diagram preparations.
- Prototyping, peer code reviewing and coordinating tasks among the team (communicating relevant information with the onsite counterpart) to ensure smooth functioning of the project with strict adherence to timelines.
- Implementing the required modules using OOP concept.
- Optimization of the code with proper analysis of the algorithms and the resources used.
- Preparing and performing the unit and integration testing to ensure the quality of the product.
- Performance testing of the code.
- Responsible for maintaining timelines of delivery, quality and optimization of code, task allocation among the internal team and coordination various tasks besides coding for modules.
Associate Application Developer - Web (Jun 2008-Aug 2009)
- Development of project modules as per the functional specification and visual design.
- Creating and developing Unit Test Plan and Unit Test Review for the project.
- Fixing technical issues in the later stage of the project, thus ensuring a smooth integration of the product into the PayPal system.
- Interacting and working with the Onsite Coordinator for any technical issues related to the project.