Double major in business highly motivated to obtain an internship in the industry. Creative and critical thinker with advance technical skills necessary for any department. Wide multicultural and global vision obtained by living in Peru, Cameroon, Spain and United States. Fast learner and hard worker with a high ability of adaptation to new procedures and to any teamwork. Bilingual: English / Spanish
·Task and goal orientation
·Commitment to business
Mar 2005 - Present
- Full time security guard at swing shift, monitoring closed circuit television and keeping outside and inside surveillance of the company facilities.
- Control of electrical and fire alarms and preventing job accidents.
- Guiding and helping customers and employees on their easy access to the facilities offices.
Jun 2007 - Jan 2008
Los Cerritos Community News Paper Group
- Translating and interpreting, from English to Spanish, the Hawaiian Gardens’ Bulletin monthly edition.
May 2002 - Oct 2004
7 Portes Restaurant
- Serving as a professional waiter at one of the most important restaurants in Barcelona. Providing dinning service and communicating with people with diverse languages.
Jan 2008 - May 2011
Bachelor of Science
California State University, Long Beach
Jan 2005 - Dec 2007
Associates in Arts
- Graduated with honors