U.S. Army Reserve
- Tracked and updated status movement of equipment list information to support operations for training and/or exercise before deployment and/or redeployment.
- Created spreadsheets, tracked records for reconstituting units, and updates mision boards, equipment list for unit activation and unit inactivation.
- Typed and proofread allegations, memorandums, reports and special projects.
- Composed, created and designed spreadsheets for slides, viewgraphs, and charts for the division Battle Readiness Review, unit status report and statistics.
- Compiled and provided meeting minutes and updates on scheduling to all subordinate units and staff members.
- Screened and directed incoming phone calls.
- Distributed forms to the designated managers for signatures and approvals.
- Successfully supported the PAC Warrior Training held at Ft. Hunter Liggett. This training was implemented by the General at the 63rd U.S. Army Reserve necessary for the battle readiness prior on going to Middle East.