To improve and grow to the highest level of my abilities as an Administrative Assistant and embark on new challenges that may arise.
Sep 2005 - Apr 2008
- Tracked and updated status movement of equipment list information to support operations for training and/or exercise before deployment and/or redeployment.
- Created spreadsheets, tracked records for reconstituting units, and updates mision boards, equipment list for unit activation and unit inactivation.
- Typed and proofread allegations, memorandums, reports and special projects.
- Composed, created and designed spreadsheets for slides, viewgraphs, and charts for the division Battle Readiness Review, unit status report and statistics.
- Compiled and provided meeting minutes and updates on scheduling to all subordinate units and staff members.
- Screened and directed incoming phone calls.
- Distributed forms to the designated managers for signatures and approvals.
- Successfully supported the PAC Warrior Training held at Ft. Hunter Liggett. This training was implemented by the General at the 63rd U.S. Army Reserve necessary for the battle readiness prior on going to Middle East.
Jul 2000 - Apr 2005
- Compiled reports monthly, quaterly and annually from departmental projects.
- Assisted lab inspection, maintained records and help implement safety regulations.
- Coordinated travel iteneraries and meeting arrangements.
- Scheduled and coordinated building management issues that included space planning requests, furniture purchases, furniture's disposal, voice mail issues and computer issues.
- Planned, assisted and organized employee transfers.
- Ordered and maintained office supplies.
- Distributed incoming mails, faxes and packages.
- Collected, reviewed, delivered and audited time cards quarterly.
- Maintained calendar of events on a daily basis.
- Issued an Award for Best Outstanding Support and Team Effort for the successful flight of STS-108 experiment carried by Space Shuttle Columbia.
Sep 1996 - Apr 2005
- Teaches a variety of classes from Yoga, Pilate, Kickboxing, Aerobics and train members with their daily workout.
- Typed data, answer phones, train members, do the walk through, measure fat percentage and helped organized fun runs of all the employees at NASA every 2 months.
- Gave advised on how to eat healthy or diet depending on their health situation.
- Screened incoming phone calls and verify appointments.
- Received a certificate for completion on National Aerobics Championship.
Jan 2006 - Present
Bachelor of Science - not done yet
Included on a Dean's Honor List to this date. Earning a 3.80 grade point average.
Jan 2003 - Sep 2004
Taken English classes and completed 24 units earning 3.70 grade point average.
Jun 1986 - Dec 1987
Travel Management/Air Ticketing course. Received Certificate.
Apr 1976 - Sep 1979
Bachelor of Science and Arts
University of Baguio
Completed 7 semesters earning a 3.50 grade point average. Not completed.