Jan 2014 - Present
Production Systems Expert
- Key IT responsible person, coordinating all activities around infrastructure and application that support pharmaceutical production
- Work with the third party vendors supporting these systems to ensure continuity of production systems (MES, 2D, Quality systems)
• On-site support
• Preventative maintenance
• Coordination of vendor support
- Responsible for data center (back-up/continuity) residing at the production plant
- Work with global IT organization, and plant management (including plant manager) to support and maintain GxP relevancy of systems
- Maintain SOPs up-to-date and provide necessary process information to third parties providing IT services at the plant
- Take part in production system project execution tasks including consulting, project management, planning, estimating, risk assessment, subject matter expertise, coordination, and support as needed
Aug 2010 - Dec 2013
System Support Specialist
- Providing technical onside/remote support at HQ. When needed, on side technical support at Topkapi Plant and Gebze Plant.
- Identifying and resolving problems relating to network, hardware components, business software and operation systems to maintain business continuity.
- I work on the project of migration from WinXP, Office 2003 and Lotus Notes to Win7, Office 2010 and Outlook. In this project all computers (HQ,Topkapı plant, Gebze plant and field team) was migrated.
- Providing support to production systems in Topkapı plant.
- Preparation & Configuration of PC and related equipments.
- Communicating technical issues with Global IT.
- Inventory control and tracking for IT related equipments.
- Managing donations of obsolete equipments.
Jun 2009 - Jul 2010
System / CRM Support
- Administration of Siebel CRM application.
- Providing 1st/2nd line technical support to 600 users (by using BMC Remedy).
- Preparing reports by creating SQL queries.
- Communication with Global Helpdesk
- Administration of local intranet pages.
- Detecting and solving hardware and software faults.
Feb 2009 - Jun 2009
- Developing web applications
- Creating SQL queries.
Sep 1997 - Jun 2001
Electronics & Communication Engineering