- Senior executive with over 20 years of International marketing, product and business development experience with successful North American start-ups, turnarounds in both corporate and entrepreneurial environments.
- Proven track record in delivering clear, insightful strategies with tactical solutions which has moved markets and drove new initiatives.
- Demonstrated outstanding leadership, with great coaching acumen with direct reports and cross functional teams.
- Proficient with most aspects of e-commerce as well as traditional distribution channels and fluent in French and English.
Multiple charitable projects such as:
- TEAM in training (money raised for leukemia research through Triathelon)
- Family portrait project with Orlando Rescue Mission,
- Fund raising for the Save the Kids foundation
- Fund raising for Fallen Firefighters Association
Profile: Wholly owned subsidiary of major airline. Leisure travel packager wholesaler with $850M in gross revenues and servicing over 700,000 clients per year nationally. Company successfully sold and transitioned.
Expanded gross revenues from $11M to $128M in five years through negotiations leading to development of new products.
Improved sales by an average of 172% per year by contracting widely recognized branded products and implementing higher training and marketing standards.
Successfully launched and built 12 new product lines and markets adding to the success of company brand and contributed surging incremental revenue.
Vice President Sales & Marketing
Club America Vacations
Profile: Wholly owned corporation of European travel-hospitality group. Leisure travel packager & wholesaler, $190M in gross revenue, servicing over 320,000 clients annually from the Mid-Atlantic, Mid-West, Southeast, and West Coast and operating 4 dedicated charter aircraft. Company voluntarily ceased operations due to bonding restrictions.
- Increased gross revenues from $75M to $192M in one year by expanding markets, products and partnership marketing.
- Created a three tiered President’s club program designed to reward and continually grow top producers according to sales and revenue volumes while moving and broadening the business base from medium and small accounts through ongoing analysis of sales performance.
- Increased inventory and product lines by 128%, reducing cost of goods by an average of 30% and raised average price points by 12%.
Barcelo International Corporation
Profile: Wholly owned corporation of European travel-hospitality group. US business units provided leisure travel packages & wholesale operations, corporate hospitality sales and marketing and inbound US product development services. $65M gross revenue; business launched in spring of 1995; 70,000 clients annually; national presence. Principle new business unit successfully sold.
- Started business from concept to execution and built up revenues from $0 to $65M in less than one year.
- Collaborated with Senior Board members to develop a three year business plan and an operational model to launch a US subsidiary. Secured approval and capitalization of $4.5M from the company’s European Board of Directors to launch operation.
- Simultaneously launched 3 operating business units with unrelated activities, and exceeded profitability goals for each of the brands in the first year of full operations.
Senior Vice President Marketing & Product Development
Profile: Leisure travel packager & wholesaler, $170M in gross revenues. Multiple sales and call center offices, 150,000 clients annually, national presence. Company successfully sold and transitioned.
- Achieved full operating profitability for the company’s 2 principle brands in 8 months by consolidating resources between Product Development & Marketing and dramatically improving processes between Operations, Finance, Sales and IT groups.
- Generated savings of $4M in marketing expense and increased revenue growth of $20M from preferred customers by creating and implemented customer relationship marketing and management tools and goals.
- Participated in due diligence disclosures and transitioned the company to a multi-million dollar pre-IPO “roll-up”. Met and exceeded pre acquisition profitability goals by restructuring operations.
Chief Marketing Officer
ROI Net LLC
Profile: Privately owned start-up corporation providing management, outsourcing, technology and e-commerce solutions through several joint venture partnerships with the hospitality, timeshare exchange, airline and retail travel industries. Company ceased operations.
- Created several stand-alone joint venture partnerships between technology and services vendors, and company’s principle accounts leveraging brands and creating alternate non-competing distribution channels selling guaranteed and excess inventory.
- Produced detailed 4 part study and recommendations for major hospitality group on development of corporate
- internet strategies, evaluation of customer acquisition costs, call center performance and new business development. 90 % of the recommendations submitted have been adopted.
- Performed analysis, action plan and impact study for the diversification through alternate distribution channels for a dominant timeshare exchange company.
Feb 2003 - Present
Co-Founder/Partner (Self Employed)
C Designs LLC
- C Designs LLC founded in 2003, provides strategic and tactical turnkey business development, marketing, systems development, graphics and fulfillment solutions on an outsourced basis to various DoD contractor accounts. We cater to professional Consultants, Trainers and Facilitators by providing pre & post event coordination, back office support and specialized multi media publishing needs.
- SEE eDesigns LLC founded in 2010, manufactures markets and distributes State mandated Florida light truss compliance signs to the business community. www.FREEFireSigns.com was created as a brand and has been positioned as the single dominant source in this market niche. We designed, manufactured and delivered tens of thousands of these high quality signs State-wide. Marketing is data base driven through over 800 individual Fire jurisdictions, professional associations and through multiple channels for owners of commercial properties Statewide.
- My entrepreneurial skills combined my experience and significant knowledge of e-commerce, product development, operations and marketing have made both of these companies successful and beneficial to the community.
Feb 2003 - Feb 2010
Chief Marketing Officer
Profile: Privately owned aviation management consulting and brokerage firm with $25 MM gross revenues and national presence.
- Contributed to company’s revenue growth from $16M to $25M annually by planning and execution specific sales and marketing campaigns targeted to grow activity from distinct market segments.
- Grew revenues from $250K to $6M annually by launching seamless outsourcing services resulting in the creation of a “consultancy” branch.
- Performed numerous detailed business development studies on behalf of company’s major outsourcing accounts and assisted in evaluation, and realization of all major project requirement development.
- Also held the position of Vice President Sales & Marketing from 01/99 to 10/99
Oct 1999 - Dec 2000
Senior Vice President Product Development
Profile: Pre IPO, privately funded start-up company. Online seller of leisure travel, franchisor with 400 retail travel stores, rich media content provider with video and recording studio facility, application server provider. $425M in gross revenues with presence in USA & Canada. Several business units sold and Company ceased operations.
- Involved in realization of company’s core vision, interfaced with shareholders and Fortune 100 Board of Directors and validated model for a start-up. Assisted with transition, determination of growth and pathway to profitability through acquisition of 400 franchised retail stores contributing over $425M in gross revenues.
- Negotiated and managed product development contracts totaling approximately $800M in gross revenue and $10M in overrides, rebates and incentives.
- Provided logistics and concept resulting in a spin-off business unit, for a new cross functional application platform which integrated text chat, voice over I/P, CRM and ACD.